Why Men Put Women in the Friend Zone
Has this ever happened to you? I've heard of putting guys in the "Friend Zone" but it's usually not common to hear about women being put in it! But it happens. Come to think of it, I believe I have been put in the Friend Zone a few times. I didn't even realize it!
Here are five reasons why men put women in the dreaded Friend Zone:
- He’s just not that into you. Everybody isn’t for everybody.
- He doesn’t have time. He’s not in the space to give you everything you deserve as a girlfriend.
- He appreciates the aspect of friendships, too. He values your friendship more than anything else and would never do anything to sabotage that dynamic.
- He respects you enough to not mess with your heart. If he respects you and takes you seriously, a man isn’t going to rush your friendship without very careful consideration.
- He doesn’t deserve you. He knows you’re a great woman and that he’s not yet the great man you deserve.