10 Mistakes That Are Okay to Make in Your 20's
While making mistakes can often result in big consequences, it’s necessary to have missteps you can learn from. With that in mind, here are 10 mistakes that are totally OK to make in your twenties:
- Repeating the woes and stories about the same people who broke your heart.
- Spending weekends binge-watching an entire season of a TV show on Netflix.
- Wearing swimsuits bottoms as underwear and the same T-shirt doused in Febreze.
- Forgetting to pay your friend back for drinks after a wild night.
- Treating Tinder like some sort of weird social, people-watching game and forgetting the people on your screen are actual human beings.
- Saying yes to too many things, and then having to pick and choose what you really want to do.
- Oversleeping and still taking your time to shower and do a cat eye.
- Impulsively sleeping with one of your friends and having to navigate what that means after it’s not what you thought.
- Never thinking about what you eat.
- Stretching the truth on your resume.
Do you agree with this list? Should it be okay to make these mistakes at any age?