10 Relationship Questions That Will Make You Think
Everybody has a different boiling point. What's yours? Here are 10 questions that are sure to make you mull over what you're willing to put up with in a relationship.
1. You and your partner have been together for a couple of years when they forget your birthday. You wait all day for them to acknowledge it but by the next morning, they still haven't said a word. Would you end the relationship?
2. You and your partner haven't really been having much sex recently. When you sit down to talk about it, they say that they want to experiment, and ask if you'd be happy to open the relationship for a trial period. Would you end the relationship?
3. On your wedding day, you find out that your partner had an affair. When you confront them about it, they swear that it's over and you believe them. The wedding is all paid for and your guests have started to arrive. Would you end the relationship?
4. Your partner tells you that they had sex with somebody else. Their excuse is that they were extremely drunk, and they seem sincerely sorry about it. Would you end the relationship?
5. You find out your partner has been messaging somebody else. The messages are flirty and you're not happy with them at all, but as far as you're aware, your partner hasn't met up with the person they're texting. Would you end the relationship?
6. Your sex life is bad. Not just mediocre, it's terrible. You just don't seem compatible in bed at all, no matter how many times you've tried. Would you end the relationship?
7. After dating for a couple of weeks, you make plans for your partner to meet your best friend. Afterwards, your friend pulls you to one side and explains that they don't like your partner at all. Would you end the relationship?
8. You and your partner sit down to have a serious conversation about where your relationship is going and you realize they don't want to ever get married. Would you end the relationship?
9. Your partner has zero drive and ambition. They have a job, but no desire to work towards a promotion or bettering themselves, and they just seem to be very lazy. Would you end the relationship?
10. You and your partner have been watching a Netflix series together. You find out that they watched the season finale without you. Would you end the relationship?